Login Register






[LoL] MSI 2016 Group Stage Discussion filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [LoL] MSI 2016 Group Stage Discussion #10
(05-09-2016, 12:02 AM)insidious15 Wrote: Yeah, Immortals is probably my favorite team (just because Huni and Reignover from my old favorite Fnatic joined the team, i just looked it up). Cloud 9 is up there too, though.

I miss the days of team SoloMid. I remember watching them back when I first started playing Ranked (2/3 years ago maybe)

I'm not huge on immortals. They're good, but they cracked during playoffs.

Oh my god, I was such a TSM fanboy in S4/5. I have the S5 team jacket lying around somewhere. Bjerg is why I started playing mid Tongue
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
[LoL] MSI 2016 Group Stage Discussion - by Inori - 05-08-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: [LoL] MSI 2016 Group Stage Discussion - by Inori - 05-09-2016, 12:49 AM