RE: mothered Is Gold 05-08-2016, 03:33 AM
#4
(05-08-2016, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote: Greetings everyone,
As per the thread's title, to better understand whom this refers to prior to entering It, I thought I'd refer to myself In the third person. As you can see, I'm now Gold but this thread Is more so based on the generosity of @Aeolian who donated 350 NSP to make this possible.
NSP doesn't come easy, you need to earn It and as such, there's no words that can describe my appreciation for the kindness that @Aeolian has demonstrated. Without question, he's one member who's an asset to this community.
Thanks for reading.
(05-08-2016, 03:24 AM)m0dem Wrote: Let me be the first to say: Congrats!
You've definitely given much to our community.
That's very generous of you @Aeolian.
(05-08-2016, 03:25 AM)Adorapuff Wrote: So selfless giving you gold when he doesn't have it himself. What a babe.
Didn't expect this at all.
Thank you for the kind words, doing another Silver/Gold upgrade after I upgrade @typhoid to Bronze, after that I should be back down to 0 NSP.
Thanks again.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! ![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)
![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)