Login Register






RIP Call Of Duty filter_list
Author
Message
RE: RIP Call Of Duty #14
CoD has been dead to me since Black Ops 1. I used to play CoD 2 a ton, one of the earlier memories with online gaming I have is with it, and then a bit after CoD 4 came out we got that... sooo many good memories and I still play to this day since it was actually a good bit of fun and I hadn't played any shooters set in modern-time at that point. I know the new one is coming with CoD 4 remastered, but I'm not dropping money on the new one - I'll stick with the old dying game at this point.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RIP Call Of Duty - by Angel Beats - 05-06-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Azzid - 05-06-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Angel Beats - 05-06-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Queen - 05-06-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Angel Beats - 05-06-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Pirate - 05-06-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Redsin - 05-06-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Angel Beats - 05-06-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by m0dem - 05-06-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Angel Beats - 05-06-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Customer - 05-06-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Oni - 05-06-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Skryptec - 05-06-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by BurritoBeans - 05-06-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Angel Beats - 05-06-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by The Pond Muffin - 06-04-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: RIP Call Of Duty - by Azzid - 06-04-2016, 11:47 AM