RE: If you could meet anyone from SL IRL, who would it be? 05-06-2016, 09:10 PM
#19
Prolly @Oniand @Jiggly bc I'd be able to fuck with him and make him mad irl, and Jiggly so she can laugh.
and, @"insidious15" @Dyme because we are fellow druggies, and they seem super fucking chill.
Prolly @Aeolian too but on a work bases as like a job partner or something of that nature.
Also @Migo bc he seems chill af and likes A$AP.
Pretty much everyone bc I like everyone those are just the mains.
EDIT: @Losi almost forgot ab him, he goes into the 2nd Category of druggies.
and, @"insidious15" @Dyme because we are fellow druggies, and they seem super fucking chill.
Prolly @Aeolian too but on a work bases as like a job partner or something of that nature.
Also @Migo bc he seems chill af and likes A$AP.
Pretty much everyone bc I like everyone those are just the mains.
EDIT: @Losi almost forgot ab him, he goes into the 2nd Category of druggies.
![[Image: xlbdwZT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xlbdwZT.png)







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)