Login Register






Create an online playlist filter_list
Author
Message
Create an online playlist #1
So, I was going to a party a couple weeks ago and was going to build an online playlist to DJ but decided to just put the music on my phone. I do use this site though.

8Tracks is sort of an online playlist sharing community with every genre of music.

I actually made a personal 8Tracks playlist if anyone wants to check it out;
http://8tracks.com/djorange/dank-playlist-for-party

Have to add more to it but it's not something I want to spend time on. Might build a couple more playlists just for the 8Tracks community.
[Image: WWYf1H4.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Create an online playlist - by Migo - 05-04-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Create an online playlist - by Ice - 05-05-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Create an online playlist - by Migo - 05-05-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Create an online playlist - by Ice - 05-05-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Create an online playlist - by Customer - 05-05-2016, 10:15 PM