RE: Shout out/Appreciation Thread 05-04-2016, 09:04 PM
#24
Shoutout to @Inori for being a beast programmer
Shoutout to @Blue for being fun to talk to when I'm high, he's high, or we're sober and talking about being high, or when we (these days rarely) play SCII. That is, I rarely play scii these days.
Shoutout to @Aeolian for being an all-around good/trustworthy person
Shoutout to @Ayumi for funny conversations on Discord
Shoutout to @Oni and @Jiggly-chan for fun League Games, in a quest to level 30.....Fed Ekko ftw
Shoutout to @mothered and @m0dem for being HQ informative techies/geeks/programmers on the forum...they are the ones I look to for direction && || inspiration
Shoutout to @Blue for being fun to talk to when I'm high, he's high, or we're sober and talking about being high, or when we (these days rarely) play SCII. That is, I rarely play scii these days.
Shoutout to @Aeolian for being an all-around good/trustworthy person
Shoutout to @Ayumi for funny conversations on Discord
Shoutout to @Oni and @Jiggly-chan for fun League Games, in a quest to level 30.....Fed Ekko ftw
Shoutout to @mothered and @m0dem for being HQ informative techies/geeks/programmers on the forum...they are the ones I look to for direction && || inspiration
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)