Login Register






What's up? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's up? #12
(05-04-2016, 08:15 PM)m0dem Wrote: I taught myself too.
Maybe in the future you can try them out. Smile

Yeah, I'll definitely check em out.
At the moment I just learned for loops I think. So I'm at very beginning.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's up? - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 03:19 AM
RE: What's up? - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: What's up? - by Midnight - 05-04-2016, 03:33 AM
RE: What's up? - by zorrophreak - 05-04-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: What's up? - by Midnight - 05-05-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: What's up? - by Oni - 05-04-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: What's up? - by zorrophreak - 05-04-2016, 03:47 AM
RE: What's up? - by Pirate - 05-04-2016, 05:46 AM
RE: What's up? - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: What's up? - by m0dem - 05-04-2016, 04:25 PM
RE: What's up? - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: What's up? - by m0dem - 05-04-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: What's up? - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: What's up? - by Wildfire - 05-05-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: What's up? - by Endgame - 05-05-2016, 04:01 AM