Login Register






Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) #4
(05-04-2016, 05:39 PM)Azzid Wrote: With xbox it doesnt matter if you format as you will need some way to change the KV (Key vault). Also if you have a perma banned account you still have 3-4 perma bans on that xbox left anyway.

TIP : dont do glitches or be a dick.

Yeah, I quit cheating after. It was fun while it lasted.

(05-04-2016, 05:33 PM)Sans Wrote: That's not how a console ban actually works, and I'm not even an Xbox kiddie.
I believe on the 360 it was a pretty well-designed process that required copying keys ("KV") from someone else's Xbox in order to evade. Why would the One take a step backwards?

Well I got banned and this worked for me. I didn't have to deal with KV's or anything.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 05:44 PM by Endgame.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Sans - 05-04-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Azzid - 05-04-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Azzid - 05-04-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Endgame - 05-04-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Markoh - 05-05-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Avoid Console Ban (Xbox One) - by Endgame - 05-05-2016, 09:54 AM