RE: how active are you? 03-18-2013, 04:38 PM
#20
I voted 2, but it depends though. Once I post, I keep posting for a bit. If I lurk around, I just check the forum a bit and then leave again.
![[Image: mGNsg.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/mGNsg.jpg)
| Poll: how active are you? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| 1 | 7.14% |
1 | 7.14% |
| 2 | 7.14% |
1 | 7.14% |
| 3 | 14.29% |
2 | 14.29% |
| 4 | 14.29% |
2 | 14.29% |
| 5 | 0% |
0 | 0% |
| 6 | 7.14% |
1 | 7.14% |
| 7 | 21.43% |
3 | 21.43% |
| 8 | 14.29% |
2 | 14.29% |
| 9 | 0% |
0 | 0% |
| 10 | 14.29% |
2 | 14.29% |
| Total | 14 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
| how active are you? filter_list | |
![[Image: mGNsg.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/mGNsg.jpg)
| Messages In This Thread |
|
how active are you? - by Google - 03-16-2013, 02:00 PM
|