Login Register






Religion filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Religion #74
(03-16-2013, 11:48 PM)Azazel Wrote: And if I am a Satanist, and die preventing something like the Sandy Hook school shooting, I deserve to go to hell? Just because I'm not a Muslim, doesn't mean I'm a bad person. There's plenty of good people from every religion, whether it be RHP or LHP.

Still. Lā ilāha illā ’llāh wa Muḥammadun rasūlu ’llāh. There is only ONE God and his Prophet is Muhammad. Allah is the same God as of the Christs, so it means the Christs should be directly Muslims. same were in the Bible written. There is only ONE god. And Jesus is no god. He is a prophet, I do not try to be offensive. It is just logic if you know what the religion are offering.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Religion - by Kyou - 02-18-2013, 11:12 AM