RE: Leaving CreativeGaming 03-16-2013, 04:37 AM
#12
(03-16-2013, 01:53 AM)Gogeta Wrote:I'll be leaving Creative Gaming as I seem to be getting gang repped from people that have nothing to do with me and Ichigos problems, as well as some nasty members I don't care what anyone thinks about me leaving except for a few good friends that are actually out there. I'm not going to stick around and cause drama, I'm not going to read any of the replies to this thread, I'm not going to come back and that's a final decision. However before I go i'd like to thank a few members that have helped me and been there the whole time. (In no specific order)
@De La Soul
@jimmy
@MxRe
@Dissociation
@Glock
@Sunlight
@Anarchy
@GrƷƷd
@Original
And a few others from FJ. Sorry If I didn't include you.
Goodbye guys.
EDIT: My skype is king.dman if you wanna get ahold of me. - To the skidsHave fun failing to resolve me
Thanks for adding me to the list. You broke my heart.





Have fun failing to resolve me![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)