RE: What to do with my spare PC? 01-11-2016, 09:33 PM
#5
(01-11-2016, 09:19 PM)Kaneki Ken Wrote:(01-11-2016, 09:18 PM)Kevin Wrote: Lmao "Slightly outdated specs".
Ahahaha yeah... My Server PC is the newest built one i just never used it for anything
If you don't mind me asking.. Why did you build a new computer with relatively new specs if you already have a better computer, and/or if you don't really know what you want to do with it?
I've got two lower spec computers and a Raspberry Pi right now that I don't really know what to do with myself.
The Pi is just sitting there ready for any project.
One of the computer is working but haven't been used in a while and is sitting in my "pc graveyard" and gathering dust.
and the third server-ish computer is a laptop I "borrowed" from school which I'm currently setting up ubuntu server on and will probably be using it for getting familiar with cracking and maybe run an apache server on to do some other testing.
I'll probably hate you if you're retarded..




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)