RE: Apology Thread 01-11-2016, 01:01 AM
#13
(01-10-2016, 11:47 AM)Limited Edition Wrote: I'm not going to get caught up in the previous drama because I can see you're trying to leave that behindmile: I'll make a suggestion though, if you don't like how something is done or think it would be better to do something the other way, try making a suggestion / having a civilised discussion about it rather than throwing haymakers haha. You'll find a lot of things can be resolved with discussion. I'm glad you're back anyway!
I don't think you knew much of which was going on :p I will just leave it at that.
OT: Crystal isn't even that bad guys she just had a moment and thought somethings within the community where wrong and stated it. In my opinion i don't see any need for you to apologize but thanks anyway



mile: I'll make a suggestion though, if you don't like how something is done or think it would be better to do something the other way, try making a suggestion / having a civilised discussion about it rather than throwing haymakers haha. You'll find a lot of things can be resolved with discussion. I'm glad you're back anyway!![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)