RE: Apology Thread 01-10-2016, 01:02 AM
#6
(01-10-2016, 12:59 AM)Almighty Wrote: Not going to be negative here but you have apologized before and you got banned for whatever reason. I'm not going to directly say yeah everything fine and things can go back to normal. Just try to improve your image on here because many people will probably just throw your apology aside and still judge you for the way you acted before. I'm not going to do that but others will have a reason to judge you negatively. I'm sure you can already expect that but just ignore the haters and don't feed into them. As far as banding together to make Reality a better place and more like to the way it was a few weeks ago.
if this doesn't really make sense oh well
I'm being serious this time and no matter what happens, that won't change this time.
Also I'm gonna try going back to how I used to be, I don't like being negative and making others feel bad and yeah I still expect people to judge me however they want but I'm not gonna react how I have recently.
I also don't care if they still judge me on my old things, they have the right to do so.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)