Login Register






Question for Members filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Question for Members #7
(01-07-2016, 11:52 PM)Crystal Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 11:49 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: Don't give a single fuck, as long as RF stays up without all the community collapsing in ok

A lot of the community is falling because of them

(01-07-2016, 11:49 PM)Angelic Wrote: I feel fine with it. I'm not on as much as I was. But I like my anime group and I don't mind how it is at the moment overall as a forum.

That's cause you have your members XD and not on a lot

(01-07-2016, 11:50 PM)Nyan Wrote: it's really headed down the wrong way.

the staff is trying all they can but they still can't seem to throw it back to where it used to be.

honestly, i think it started to kill itself after the merge.

The staff don't know how to run a community, they can dev and shit apparently but don't know how to run shit.

Pretty much, yes. I work a lot, so I just come on now to see what's up and interact a bit and overall the forum seems fine. It's active for a smaller community, it is growing which is hard as fuck for a new forum. So to answer your question, the forum is going in a good path.
[Image: gNNKUYE.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Question for Members - by Crystal - 01-07-2016, 11:41 PM