Login Register






Would you rather? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Would you rather? #14
(01-06-2016, 01:36 AM)Limited Edition Wrote: My god people really suck at this game haha, also @Ice why would you rather be slapped than punched, punches don't hurt much but slaps sting like a mother fucker for hours!

I'd rather make out with somebody the same sex, I've kissed a few friends before when drunk and dared by girls, if sticking my tongue in a buddies mouth for a few seconds means I get to get some girls naked, it's 100% worth it.

Would you rather be kicked in the balls one time with steal toe capped work boots on or lose a finger of your choice on a hand of your choice?

I'd kiss a boy for no other reason than the fact that I wanted to. (Though each has their preferences and plans, right?) Anyhow to answer your lovely question.

I'd rather have a finger chopped off. Mostly because the risk of getting a serious injury is lower. (If handled correctly then losing a finger isn't all that bad. Sure a loss, but it is easy to treat and because of that it carries little risk. The other option could come with some sever risks depending on exactly what spots it hit. A inch off and you may bleed to death.) As for my second question;

Would you rather; Would you rather lose your most loved one forever, or kill the most loved one of someone else?(That isn't yourself.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Would you rather? - by Ice - 01-05-2016, 06:12 PM