RE: Why PS4 is better than Gaybox 1 01-05-2016, 11:04 PM
#15
(01-05-2016, 10:58 PM)Exodia Wrote:(01-05-2016, 10:55 PM)Almighty Wrote: Honestly I don't get why people fight over which console is better. It's people's persona preference that's like how some people prefer COD over Battlefield. Yes they may be both FPS's but they are built differently and took different play styles. Even if one console may have Linux that doesn't mean it's better or that everyone should switch over to it. I myself have owned all of them X-box, Playstation, Nintendo, and PC but personally I prefer PC. I'm not going around saying that PC is master race but I do say you should give them all a chance because they are all different.
I do agree with you on that, though one little thing you may want to be more specific about when discussing with people who "love" console wars. Whenever you state; "All consoles are equal." You should rather state that; "All current generation consoles are equal." Just a friendly tip, I had to go through a annoyingly long argument just over not using that single word. (You would be amaze how desperate some children become when they realize they're losing an argument.)
Yeah I probably should have put that and I feel you about those type of arguments because I've heard them countless times during my years at school. Over time I have came to realize that honestly I shouldn't be arguing which one is better but except the fact people have their person preference although even in highschool I still hear those types of arguments.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)