Login Register






Hello! :D filter_list
Author
Message
Hello! :D #1
Hello everyone!

My name's Dinosaws and I am a newbie to the forums. I basically am the average forum browser and you'll see me around quite a fair bit!

I've got some hobbies that I love to do;
  • Gaming - I've got my own gaming system which is awesome and its my first one I've built myself which kind of makes me proud Biggrin
  • Graphics & Video editing - I've taken many hours of my free/spare time and I've contributed it to the learning of these skill assests which I just love doing, I've made a fair bit of money from doing graphics which makes me proud of what I've achieved through my own learning!

I also have other things that I love doing but these are the main ones, like I said, I am your average forumer that just loves gaming and general computer usage.

I just love dogs (woof) and I personally own 5 of them (Tia, Milly, Sookie, Lui and Benny) Might seem a lot just from them but I have other things in my household such as chickens, ferrets and a tortoise.

So, I'll be seeing 'ya around the forum I guess, have a great day! :blackhat:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello! :D - by Dinosaws - 11-03-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: Hello! :D - by Oni - 11-03-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Hello! :D - by Raptor - 11-04-2012, 01:34 AM