RE: Mybb or vBulletin? 12-29-2015, 09:04 PM
#6
(12-29-2015, 08:54 PM)Mayo Wrote:(12-29-2015, 08:50 PM)IndeXer Wrote:(12-29-2015, 08:47 PM)Mayo Wrote: I prefer MyBB.
can I ask you a question about mybb?
Regards
IndeXer
Sure.
Whenever I activate Google SEO Plugin, I am not able to use "view new posts", "today's posts", "usercp>my threads", and "usercp>my posts".
I always get this error "An invalid search was specified. Please go back and try again."
Have any suggestion how to resolve this?
Regards
IndeXer
Free 3000+ HR Views Daily
Best PPI - 20$/Min - Daily Payouts - Chrome Fixed - Join Now
Cheap & Best SEOClerks Gigs
CPAGrip - Best CPA Network
"Where There Is A WILL, There Is Always A GIRL" - IndeXer
Best PPI - 20$/Min - Daily Payouts - Chrome Fixed - Join Now
Cheap & Best SEOClerks Gigs
CPAGrip - Best CPA Network
"Where There Is A WILL, There Is Always A GIRL" - IndeXer


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)