Login Register






Sky AV | Memory Scanning | Malware Identifier filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sky AV | Memory Scanning | Malware Identifier #28
(12-17-2015, 04:13 AM)charles Wrote: This project looks awesome, unfortunately i don't have a windows partition anymore. so i can't test it. Sad

You can still use Adobe Malware Classifier! It's made in python and is easily enough automated Smile

(12-17-2015, 04:14 AM)FUCK Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 04:12 AM)Killpot Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 04:09 AM)FUCK Wrote: @Killpot how long did this project take you?

Uhh, I think I've been at it for around 2-3 days? and most of the time was me being stuck on errors I shouldn't have been (Like implementing MaterialSkin)

 I'll download it in the morning and do a review on it, as I know for a fact my computer has shit on it.

There isn't a download up yet, still working on an alpha release!

Reply





Messages In This Thread