Login Register






Sky AV | Memory Scanning | Malware Identifier filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sky AV | Memory Scanning | Malware Identifier #23
(12-17-2015, 03:31 AM)Jupiter Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:28 AM)Killpot Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:25 AM)Jupiter Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:22 AM)Killpot Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:13 AM)Jupiter Wrote: I don't really know anything about malware Sad
But I guess you can just download a bunch of viruses ( in a safe place of course) and make it scan for the same file information or the name. XD
I don't really know tbh I really wanted to make malware but it's not that easy 
haha
But most new viruses can bypass this by just tweaking a few configurations. So I would first figure out how they do that and counter it. Maybe you'll be the next big thing XD

haha well I'll try to figure it out :^)

On another note, what the hell should I put on the Dashboard? And ideas?
What would be cool is if you can make the dashboard use a bootstrap admin panel
and config that as the dashboard.

However you would have to make it so the application shows the html and it would have to run on localhost.
I don't know I just like how bootstrap looks >_<
Maybe look at Sentora? It's for web hosting panel, it's open source an admin panel but maybe you can configure it!

That's what first came to mind when I created the tab, and it's doable, but doesn't serve much purpose, I was thinking about adding changelog there, but that's what the About page is for Sad. I'm thinking about maybe just having total numbers there, like total files scanned, processes, viruses detected, stopped, and deleted maybe some pretty graphs Smile, gonna make a vid soon of the notifications it gives when a infected process is detained.
Yeah that was what I was thinking about too. And you could also have a tab for changelog! If you want one XD

ehhh, it'll probably just have it's own groupbox in about, it's not something that deserves a page, and I'm not sure about these popups, having a hard time finding any decent ones, and it's not important enough for me to go out of my way to make a custom one Sad

Reply





Messages In This Thread