Login Register






P2P Chat filter_list
Author
Message
RE: P2P Chat #18
(12-17-2015, 04:00 AM)Raymond Reddington Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:57 AM)FUCK Wrote:  They'd be like sub-reddits on a listing, so say like erm

 #realityforums
 #coding
 #blah
 #blah

 & they will all have a connect button next to them, or will display an IP address to type in and connect, they will not disappear.

ohhh shit i get it, that's cool can't wait for the final product best of luck Smile
 
 Hopefully I can start some time soon, either this weekend or after Christmas.
 I'll take my time with it but I'll post a thread when I have the base and can keep 
 a update log and a github with the source.

 I'll decide on a name as soon as possible, and if I choose one of the community members names
 I'll pay them for it.
xmpp - admin@CIA.yt

Reply





Messages In This Thread
P2P Chat - by Sophisticated - 12-16-2015, 05:28 PM