Login Register






Decrypting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Decrypting #5
(11-09-2015, 07:58 PM)Pjuklas Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 07:56 PM)Spotifly Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 07:53 PM)Captin_Lulzboat Wrote: Different types of files get different types on encryptions. It would help if you can tell us what the file is for etc.

IF its PGP encryption from like an email, you can search there public key on MIT and see if you can find it. but they would of needed your public key as well to perform the trust relationship to send it

It's a password found within a database

A database from what CMS?
I have no idea
All I found about the webhost is:
Webserver
IIS 6.0

Framework
ASP or ASP.NET (unknown)

Language
Any .NET language, Possibly C# or VB.NET (unknown)


I have a strong feeling this could be encoded in Latin-1, someone knows a good decrypter?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Decrypting - by Spotifly - 11-09-2015, 07:48 PM