answer this please 11-08-2015, 05:48 AM
#1
okay. so I own and Instagram username ( @c.*m ) short for CAMeron
this kid wanted to trade me @cameerr*n camerOn or @camervn
I didn't take it... I then looked up the username @cameerr*n and nothing appeared so I made a new IG with that username bc it was open.
then this kid starts telling me he has better "OG's" somebody please answer me this. is fucking @thvging a "OG"?
this kid wanted to trade me @cameerr*n camerOn or @camervn
I didn't take it... I then looked up the username @cameerr*n and nothing appeared so I made a new IG with that username bc it was open.
then this kid starts telling me he has better "OG's" somebody please answer me this. is fucking @thvging a "OG"?
Spoiler:
Ik @c.*m or the others aren't OG. they're just sentimental to me bc it's my name




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)