How much Is this worth? 03-04-2013, 05:54 PM
#1
I have 2 Gamebody Colours, One is see through flashing rainbow colours, and the other is Pink.
I also have the complete manuals for both, Plus a Original Limited edition bag that you get with them. Purple and Blue. Lights for both which help see the screen better, and a charger kit for both. Also comes with 4 games, Plus a 21 in 1 Game!
Wondering how much these are worth as my friend wants to buy it all?
I also have the complete manuals for both, Plus a Original Limited edition bag that you get with them. Purple and Blue. Lights for both which help see the screen better, and a charger kit for both. Also comes with 4 games, Plus a 21 in 1 Game!
Wondering how much these are worth as my friend wants to buy it all?

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)