Login Register






OPERATING SYSTEM filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OPERATING SYSTEM #10
(10-19-2015, 11:26 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 11:24 PM)loli Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 11:21 PM)Kevin Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 11:20 PM)loli Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 11:18 PM)Kevin Wrote: From what I've seen on Youtube, Elementary is nothing like OS X.
More like linux mint with XFCE.

Its linux, of course it isn't going to be anything like OS X.

Mfw OS X and Ubuntu is very fucking similar, especially if you throw a os x yosemite theme on it.

Then go that route? Idk. Never was a fan of OS X, or any of the mac OS. Found Elementary OS to be decent though so figured I'd recommend it. Bout as much of a fan of Ubuntu as I am of OS X though. So wouldn't really know much about its latest versions.

I feel like trying something new. Linux won't do it I don't think. I'm gonna do some research on Hackintosh this weekend, but until then I'll see if elementary is worth using.
Good thing with Linux, can always boot it from a flash drive and if you don't like it, well you didn't waste your time installing it on your computer.
[Image: y6wHLS4.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
OPERATING SYSTEM - by Kevin_SF - 10-19-2015, 10:57 PM