RE: Run my own business or town 10-18-2015, 07:19 PM
#4
(10-18-2015, 05:41 PM)Focus Wrote: I'm looking for a game where you have to run your own business or town and I have to like hire people and stuff. I also want to be able to build things and edit things within my town or business.
PC only.
Seems like you are looking for simulation games:
My personal favourites are ,
Sims 2 Open for business, you don't have a lot of customization but you can make your own plot and build a store in there, EA had the game and all of it's expansions for free online.
Farm Simulator 2015( Pay to play ) You get a farm and you run it as you like, upgrade your machinery, buy animals etc.
Cities XL. awesome city simulator game.
I'll put some old time classics here so I hope you like old school:
Theme Park, you build Theme parks, hire people, upgrade games etc.
Theme Hospital, here you can build your own hospital and run it as you like. There are some projects Open Source if you ae interested in the code that cloned the game with a lot of improvements running on HD.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)