Login Register






Assault Cube Game Hack+ Text Spammer filter_list
Author
Message
Assault Cube Game Hack+ Text Spammer #1
Due to the lack of releases I made my first spammer and I also made a simple hack for Assualt Cube. Honestly most of you guys will think it's pathetic but I think it's cool that I made something that I learned on my own. Obviously I have to improve and not stick around at this level but I'll be sure to keep releasing small things that I make in the hopes you guys can build off on it!
 SPAMMER:
Code:
 Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick         If TextBox1.Text = "" Then             MsgBox("Please type something in the textbox")         Else             SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)             SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")         End If         SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)     End Sub     Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click         Threading.Thread.Sleep(TextBox2.Text)         Timer1.Start()         Timer2.Start()         TextBox2.Enabled = False         TextBox1.Enabled = False         TextBox3.Enabled = False     End Sub     Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click         Timer1.Stop()         Timer2.Stop()         TextBox2.Enabled = True         TextBox1.Enabled = True         TextBox3.Enabled = True     End Sub  Private Sub Timer2_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer2.Tick         If TextBox3.Text = "" Then             MsgBox("Please type something in the textbox")         Else             SendKeys.Send(TextBox3.Text)             SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")         End If     End Sub End Class
Screenshot:
[Image: Nymj7nX.png]

Assault Cube Hack: (Health Only)
Code:
 Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click         Timer1.Start()     End Sub         Private Sub Timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick         Dim health As String = TextBox1.Text         Try             WriteDMAInteger("ac_client", &H509B74, {&HF8}, TextBox1.Text, 1)         Catch ex As Exception             MsgBox("Error with hack")         End Try     End Sub         Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load         CheckIfRunning()     End Sub     Private Sub CheckIfRunning()         Dim p() As Process         p = Process.GetProcessesByName("ac_client")         If p.Count > 0 Then             Me.Show() ' Process is running         Else             MsgBox("Please open Assualt Cube then the hack", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Game Not Found") ' Process is not running             Application.Exit()         End If     End Sub End Class
Screenshot:
[Image: ZqJkgla.png]

Any advice on what to improve and just tips in general would be nice!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Assault Cube Game Hack+ Text Spammer - by Classified - 10-17-2015, 07:05 PM