Login Register






Good Day at Work. filter_list
Author
Message
Good Day at Work. #1
So, as usual  I went to work today, I work in a nursery and I'm male.


We had a new student today, she wasn't English, nor your average person.
She was 4 years old and she was from Lithuania, she could not speak any
English at all, when I went into the classroom and began my normal work
routine, anyway about half an hour later she had made me a butterfly out
of paper, and coloured it, and went 'Eh' and smiled when she gave me it, 
I was very happy at how she greeted me and accepted me.

Anyway, about an hour later she made two rings made out of paper, and 
came over to me and pulled my finger and put it on my little finger, and 
hugged me.

She spent the rest of the day with me, she shared her sandwiches and milk
with us although we are not allowed it, I put it back on her plate.

The best thing is, her first English words was 'dam, 'dam, 'dam
My names Adam.
xmpp - admin@CIA.yt

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Good Day at Work. - by Sophisticated - 10-14-2015, 08:32 PM