Login Register






Im Back! filter_list
Author
Message
Im Back! #1
Hi everyone, lot's of you were crying to me on Skype to come back, so i decided, a little Chris may be nice in my life. Now i have something important to say, I may have told many members I am 13, when the truth is, i'm actually 42. I get kind of embarrassed to tell people that because they often make fun of me. Don't worry, i'm not a 42 year old virgin, I have had sex with multiple couches in my life time. I am going to become the most active member on CG, I have a shared computer system with my 3 pet cats (Trixie, Hayden, and FurBall) who will all post with my username. We will have many quality threads and posts. I will eventually trick someone into giving me there usergroup where I will turn it in to something very racist and discriminating against the ancient people of Skyrim.


Thank you for reading,
Regards,
Original.

PS: I want to have your child Chris. <3



Reply





Messages In This Thread
Im Back! - by Original_CnC - 03-02-2013, 06:25 PM