RE: CSGO Rank? 11-19-2015, 06:19 AM
#77
(11-17-2015, 05:31 PM)Distant Wrote:(11-17-2015, 05:28 PM)Sin Wrote:(11-17-2015, 04:38 PM)Distant Wrote:(11-17-2015, 04:35 PM)Sin Wrote: I got to Master Guardian Elite again yesterday, trying to get to DMG by friday :3
NA or EU? You me and @Excel can all push for DMG since we all MGE
(11-16-2015, 03:38 PM)Raymond Reddington Wrote: 192 wins on CS:GO nearly 4k hours and i was GE before i stopped playing i got GE on my 36th win. A few days ago i made my own steam hour booster and just idle my game now for fun, nearly at 5k hours. I have 2.3k hours on CSS and 1.3k hours on 1.6.
Carry me to LE plz
NA sadly x.x If I was EU MGE I'd basically be GE in NA cmon
Nah fam EU not that good. I've played with western european MGE's plenty of times they just all have teams thats why. Everyone in NA solo's
I got to LE as of today
Devon | Kik: Hurry






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)