Login Register






Free Web Design filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Free Web Design #8
(09-15-2015, 11:03 AM)Neko Wrote: I recommend getting a part time job at a local web design/dev business, it's a far better way of building a professional portfolio.

To get started, you should offer to do work experience at every business you apply for, it's an easy way of getting your foot in the door and a great learning experience.

Source: i'm a dev irl.

My local design places is skids. 

All they use is templates the original people made like 10 years ago it looks like a crusty old website you'd see scrolling page 20 on Google. 

I walked out after that. Should have showed them how to innovate  damn it .-.

(09-15-2015, 11:03 AM)Neko Wrote: I recommend getting a part time job at a local web design/dev business, it's a far better way of building a professional portfolio.

To get started, you should offer to do work experience at every business you apply for, it's an easy way of getting your foot in the door and a great learning experience.

Source: i'm a dev irl.

Being a "youth" definitely helps cause we are hip and know the new looks 0,0
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Free Web Design - by Kotomi - 09-13-2015, 07:07 PM