Login Register






What TV shows are you hooked onto? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What TV shows are you hooked onto? #13
(09-14-2015, 08:32 PM)Johndoe Wrote: Thankfully I am not alone either, I'm a diehard supernatural fan. I used too watch it way back years ago. Recently started rewatching it and hey now I've catched up with all episodes thanks to my excessive bingewatching. I love this show and it's probably my favorite atm, super excited for the next season. The way the last season ended, I've been super hyped about it.


Season 2 sucked imo, I don't blame you for dropping it. But I strongly recommend to continue watching it. Even if it maybe did loose its clear plot line at some point, it's still pretty damn good and exciting to watch. Each episode gets exciting, and take it from me the seasons gets better later on.

Maybe I should consider to start watching again.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What TV shows are you hooked onto? - by Miracle - 09-14-2015, 05:29 PM