Login Register






Do some of you actaully hate muslims? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do some of you actaully hate muslims? #18
I live in the UAE and Muslims are some of the nicest people ever.

I've been living here for a year and a half now, I came here from America and I didn't realize it but I had a really bad problem with thinking of them negatively from the media and such.

I've grown into the culture and they're really just people!

Especially here people don't care about thinks like color or race or religion, everyone just really gets along here..

If you're able to operate a real human and be responsible and respectful they're respectful back, even the labor force which is really slaves, they're treated as equals not leaders.
[img=0x150]http://imgur.com/BD5LxZb.png[/img]
I'm done being an autism.  

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do some of you actaully hate muslims? - by Casual - 06-11-2015, 05:52 PM