Funny youtube rant 06-29-2015, 12:16 AM
#1
So I was just watching random CS:GO videos today, and found a bad video made by like 13-14 year olds with terrible music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJSu551kLI is the video
And someone made the comment of
"When I watch CS:GO videos, I don't expect to listen to 20 minutes of torture, hell, and insanity. Just watching this video while listening to the godawful music is worst than listening to 50 shades of grey on audible. Seriously this is the kind of music Spongebob would listen to if he was high. Speaking of highs, your moma is so stupid she thought seaweed was something fish smoke!"
It's interesting to see how people react to bad videos. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJSu551kLI is the video
And someone made the comment of
"When I watch CS:GO videos, I don't expect to listen to 20 minutes of torture, hell, and insanity. Just watching this video while listening to the godawful music is worst than listening to 50 shades of grey on audible. Seriously this is the kind of music Spongebob would listen to if he was high. Speaking of highs, your moma is so stupid she thought seaweed was something fish smoke!"
It's interesting to see how people react to bad videos. . .
Attempting to be the sites official shit poster



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)