Login Register






What is life? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is life? #13
I feel like this is definitely a conversation that you have when you are high as fuck LMAO.

Seriously though, there are strong indications that everything that we perceive is very real and that there is no "matrix" or higher power controlling us or keeping us somewhere which is simulated. In addition, there is almost no evidence to the contrary, or proving that we are not real, or that god exists, or any of that unless you choose to believe so. Also, even if by some crazy chance any of this was actually true, would it really matter? We experience life with all of our senses and thoughts, so it's as real as it's going to get. I'm just trying to live my life and enjoy it as much as I can.
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 11:03 PM by blankw0rks.)
[Image: rlrauOx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What is life? - by taku - 06-26-2015, 09:35 PM