Login Register






Do some of you actaully hate muslims? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do some of you actaully hate muslims? #2
(06-11-2015, 05:52 PM)Casual Wrote: I know most of the people that mock muslims don't actaully hate them.  But lately i've seen more people mocking them but it doesn't sound like a ''joke'' if you know what i mean.

Edit: The question goes with jewish people, christian people too etc.

I don't personally. Like everything, there are some that hate certain groups - It's a fact of life we have to seemingly accept. I have many friends who are of many religions, mostly atheist. I joke around and we all crack jokes about different things, but all of it is harmless. You see it becomes a problem when people repeat it and change it into harassment and bullying. A lot of us are from 4chan, etc and use a lot of these "Jokes".

There are of course some groups like Isis who by the way, like al qaeda, are controlled by the CIA, which do annoy me and I find myself and many others generalizing them - sometimes unknowingly.

I can assure you I am not racist and do not condemn racism - sadly many out there are.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Do some of you actaully hate muslims? - by Casual - 06-11-2015, 05:52 PM