RE: Battlefront 3 04-25-2015, 12:27 AM
#3
(04-24-2015, 12:17 AM)Jeteroll Wrote: I played both Battlefront and Battlefront 2 extensively. I have to say, I'm not looking forward to this new one because it looks like the faggots over at EA are going to fuck it up. Here are some of the things that EA has already confirmed would be left out of the game:Faggots at EA do fuck things up constantly. I don't know which is worse...ubisoft or EA. I hope to god EA doesn't fuck it up, but knowing that company, they will.
Are you fucking kidding me EA? Most likely they will add in all of this stuff later as paid DLC. No space battles? Those were half the fucking game! How can they leave this much content out of a "next-gen" game when it's predecessor 10 fucking years ago had all of this stuff? EA is making the game industry go backwards with this one, and their ruining one of the best franchises in all of gaming; fuck off EA.
- No single player campaign
- No galactic conquest mode
- Max player count of 40 across all devices
- No bots
- No space battles
- Only 4 playable planets
- Only units and characters from the Original Trilogy
- AT-AT's can't be controlled by players

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)