Login Register






Furries filter_list
Author
Message
Furries #1
This is put in the serious topics subforum because of the stigma behind this community.

Now, believe it or not I can be considered a what some call furfag to some extent. I am okay to admit and to sall myself a furry. I own a pair of ears and a tail, and I would make a fursuit or even draw designs for some. Despite this, I don't even have a fursona made for myself.

The community overall is pretty okay. If you look past much of the porn and weird shit, there are some relatively nice people. What I'm not enjoying is seeing all the hate behind this community.

"Furries literally just want to fuck actual animals." No, this is on all sorts of levels of wrong.

I personally do not see a connection between have any sort of fetish or sexual likeness to anthromorphic characters versus someone who is into real-life bestiality. The people who take it to the extreme of course, need to burn in hell.

But someone who just likes to fap to anthros shouldn't be considered that much of a big deal. Same goes for bronies (As I am a brony as well.), fapping to cartoon horses is pretty fucking weird.

But as long as these people don't shove that shit around anywhere they can aside from certain sites or forums, and as long as they aren't zoophiles. What the hell is the big deal?






Messages In This Thread
Furries - by skatmoon - 03-15-2015, 07:41 PM