RE: Alphas-Chan 03-12-2015, 03:34 AM
#6
(03-12-2015, 03:24 AM)SINISTERsystem Wrote: This is one of my stupidest ideas yet.
For the fun of it (This isn't official, this is something I thought would be fun to do since I'm bored) I'm going to create/draw Alphas-Chan. Alphas-Chan is just the typical (unofficial) mascot for Alphas who is stricken with infatuation for Moon Man, loves to be a total dick/troll to the newfags on Twitch and SJWs, and...
Well, this is where you guys come in. What should Alphas-Chan's favorite food should be? I'll take the top five picks and make a poll for everyone to vote so check up on the thread.
Now give me some suggestions. kappa
i dont understand... topkek niggers plz explain to me
If I'm bipolar, aren't there moments where a guy like crashes in the corner like, 'Oh my God, it's all my mom's fault!' Shut up! Shut up! Stop! Move forward.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)