Login Register






Best Place to learn python? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best Place to learn python? #2
I have had the same problem as you, codecademy or other sites didn't help me learn programming languages.
I would recommend to buy books, as I did in another thread, those will help in the end.
Hope I helped you out.
But python is actually very easy to learn, as it is one of the easiest languages.
Whoop Whoop?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best Place to learn python? - by Gaillard - 01-15-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by WIC - 09-01-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by cosmicpuppet - 09-13-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by superMAUS - 09-13-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by mothered - 09-13-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by bella - 12-22-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by BadSnow - 01-06-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by D@rk TruTH - 03-08-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Best Place to learn python? - by Mr.Kurd - 03-08-2017, 05:55 PM