RE: Silent 01-02-2015, 10:52 PM
#9
(01-02-2015, 10:50 PM)Pirate Wrote:Like i mean this guy since he might gonna help you right? He is very supicous to me just so you know(01-02-2015, 09:34 AM)Nutella Wrote: Then the Forum will be responsible for everything that you guys cause. I don't agree with this Pirate.
(01-02-2015, 10:48 PM)AK-47 Wrote:ok.(01-02-2015, 10:43 PM)Pirate Wrote:Alright tell me if you need any help i saw that jakeFPS created a thread about this. Just be careful since this guy deals with a botshop. Also i can do a check up for you.(01-02-2015, 10:42 PM)AK-47 Wrote:I need to check up for a rat myself since I downloaded an image from him last night.. (aka the logo)(01-02-2015, 10:36 PM)Pirate Wrote: Wouldn't the hacker change it though?Some skid hackers dont that stuff since they are all skids lol. Tell him to run a virus scan with ESET ONLINE SCANNER ESET has a good detection rate.
and i said it might be a rat
![[Image: d1fde9ef011175c0a7e85ade56520052.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/d1fde9ef011175c0a7e85ade56520052.png)
He always says give me your ID on TV he has never tried to help people via posts in WHH
k


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)