Login Register






SF - 500 Threads filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SF - 500 Threads #17
(08-15-2015, 12:19 PM)Des Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 12:12 PM)Pandas Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 11:40 AM)Des Wrote: I don't think the amount of threads in a forum is something people should celebrate, but the amount of members.

The thread count is because of members, active members.

There fore it is related to members.

I see the new threads are made by the same members, which in my mind doesn't mean the Forum is growing.

But don't get me wrong, 500 threads are an achievement too, especially on a new forum like this.

You just said 500 threads wasnt an achievement?
[Image: 1i4r3vK.jpg]
@"Shiraishi's Angel" is a kawaii angel
(08-16-2015, 09:47 AM)Travis Wrote: Sorry it's bed time. Wife said if I don't goto bed then she's hiding the cheerios. :noh:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
SF - 500 Threads - by Pandas - 08-06-2015, 05:53 PM