Login Register






Anyone play sports? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anyone play sports? #33
(09-28-2015, 11:56 PM)Man Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:54 PM)RandomThingMaBob Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:51 PM)Man Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:51 PM)RandomThingMaBob Wrote: I'm a baseball man through and through. Always have been, but I do like playing other sports like cricket and rugby league with my mates

No Football/ soccer?

I don't mind a bit of soccer, I'm a semi decent goalkeeper, used to play a lot at school

Same here. I primarily play as a goalkeeper although I do want to be a striker, which will be never Biggrin.

I can only play Goalie or in the backs because of my size, but they prefer me at keeper because i have quick reaction time and I have a strong boot. I would love to play striker, and i'm good at it too, but only when I'm open and can get the ball passed so I can take a shot straight up. I suck at dribbling passed people haha

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anyone play sports? - by ♔ King ♔ - 06-16-2015, 08:01 AM