RE: Geography Controlled Assessment result 09-06-2015, 10:07 AM
#6
(09-06-2015, 09:43 AM)Nath Wrote:Then I'm almost certain you'll pass(09-06-2015, 07:31 AM)Man Wrote:(09-05-2015, 10:39 AM)Nath Wrote:(09-05-2015, 09:45 AM)Man Wrote: How was the actual GCSE exam itself? Hard?
I don't take it till next June.The controlled assessment was only 25%. I have two exams, one is a decision making one where we get given information and we have to decide how we could stop flooding etc, that is also 25%. My other exam is just overall, like Case Studies.
I hope you get a grade you desire.
I'm expected to get a B1. Although, in my previous tests this year I've got mostly A's and B's.





The controlled assessment was only 25%. I have two exams, one is a decision making one where we get given information and we have to decide how we could stop flooding etc, that is also 25%. My other exam is just overall, like Case Studies.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)