Login Register






Just bought these filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Just bought these #15
(08-07-2015, 05:23 PM)Azzurra Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 05:20 PM)Ami Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 05:17 PM)Azzurra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 11:49 PM)Ami Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:33 PM)Nath Wrote: I'm sure if they fell out your ear, you'll notice. You won't have them in your pocket, you'll have them in the casing, haha. I know I wouldn't leave them in my pocket.

Ah, fuck cases
I'm a badman fam
The case is the charger Smile
If they fall out your ear wouldn't you hear it?

I wouldn't keep them in with no music

Put in case when it's charging. I'd just put them in my pocket when I'm not using them.

The case is the charger though .-.

And it looks nice id like it to look like a pen not a pill case lol

So leave them to charge in the case when they're on my desk at home, when I use them when going out and stuff, I'll just keep them in my pocket.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Just bought these - by Kotomi - 08-02-2015, 05:20 PM