Login Register






My Career Starts Tomorrow filter_list
Author
Message
My Career Starts Tomorrow #1
Hello everyone,

I'm Rain. If we haven't spoken yet.. Nice to meet you.

Anyway, I'm 17 years old. I dropped out of school and I got my GED within 2 months of dropping out. School just wasn't for me. Anyway, I intend to become a cop. I knew I was going to go to community college this fall but I've decided to change things up.

I've decided to head to an Army Recruiter and join the National Guard. It's a really good idea if I plan to become a cop. Not to mention all the benefits. They give you a 20K signing bonus for which I'm going to purchase this little guy..

bit.ly/YsXKkd

I just kind of wanted to share this so you all know a bit about who I am and everything. I'm also curious for your opinions on my decision.

The local department values military experience over an associates degree. I figure this will help me better when it's time for me to be employed by a police department. What do you guys think of my decision?
Windows Guru
[Image: n8NLe1K.png]

[Image: B4h1D4Q.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
My Career Starts Tomorrow - by Rain - 02-25-2013, 07:11 AM