Hey guys, I'ma Wizard :D 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM
#1
Hey guys, my gaming name is LEGEND. My actual name is Matt.
I've been around the internet for a while, I've learned a few tricks along the way. Here are some things that I've learned to use.
•Cinema 4D
•Adobe After Effects
•Adobe Flash
•Adobe Photoshop
•Dark Comet
•BlackShades
If you guys need ANY help with any one of these programs I can give you guys a hand.
I've been around the internet for a while, I've learned a few tricks along the way. Here are some things that I've learned to use.
•Cinema 4D
•Adobe After Effects
•Adobe Flash
•Adobe Photoshop
•Dark Comet
•BlackShades
If you guys need ANY help with any one of these programs I can give you guys a hand.
This is my first time using LEGEND on any forum I go on. I'm not someone else.
![[Image: 4jiOhrR.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/4jiOhrR.gif)
![[Image: 4jiOhrR.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/4jiOhrR.gif)



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)