Login Register






Keygen Creator filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Keygen Creator #11
(02-10-2016, 04:58 PM)LikeAlcohol Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 04:35 PM)Killpot Wrote: It's legit because if you use it you can pre-load it with working keys, or you can go in and implement an algorithm to generate them. If that's not legit I don't know what is.

If you preload them, it's not a legit key generator as you don't need the program to do that.
If you implement your own algorithm, again you don't need that program to achieve that.

So it's not a legit key generator. It's just a fake key generator template right? Wink

What? lmao what kind of fucked logic is that.  "If you implement your own algorithm, again you don't need that program to achieve that" what are you talking about ofc you need a program to implement an algorithm. Look man I'm not here to argue whether keygens are fundamentally needed, I'm just providing a generator for them, and it does indeed produce legit keygens.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Keygen Creator - by Killpot_mybb_import13651 - 02-08-2016, 05:14 AM