RE: Prices of PS4 Games Announced. 02-24-2013, 05:46 AM
#13
I had a momentary feeling of sticker shock when I saw Watch Dogs for PS4 as a pre order on Amazon for $100! I thought "Crap! The price of games is going up again."
But apparently it's just a placeholder price and when your preorder ships in December it won't actually cost that much. I was worried for a moment there.
I wouldn't be able to continue being a gamer if each individual game was $100.
I'm a mom with bills to pay and I don't have the disposable money to spend on hobbies that I did when I was in my 20's.
But apparently it's just a placeholder price and when your preorder ships in December it won't actually cost that much. I was worried for a moment there.
I wouldn't be able to continue being a gamer if each individual game was $100.
I'm a mom with bills to pay and I don't have the disposable money to spend on hobbies that I did when I was in my 20's.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)